Reinventing FinTech in LA
13534 Bali Way
Marina del Rey
This overview of the FinTech Landscape will discuss the disruptive changes in banking, currency, real estate, and securities with a focus on LA.
– Jeff Martinez, LA FinTech, President; Founder of Trevor Capital (Moderator)
– Matt Cowan, FastPay, Senior Sales Executive
– Andrea Lamari, Nasdaq Private Market, Director of West Coast
– Timothy Li, Kuber Financial, CEO
– Joseph Roberts, MarketShift, CEO
– Quang Tran, Inventure, Senior Product Manager
– Moderator: Jeff Martinez @jmar42 President of @LAFintech, Founder of @TreveriCapital, Co-Founder @OxfordBiochron and Director of @STALosAngeles. A Los Angeles native, he’s been in the US financial markets for 20+ years, he is experienced in micro market structure, wealth management, cyber security, and ad tech. He has a passion for disruptive technologies and trends in Finch.
– Matt Cowan Senior Sales Executive @GoFastPay. Senior sales professional with experience in media and finance, working in Sales Finance at Hulu and Treasury/Liquidity Management at Goldman Sachs.
– Andrea Lamari Director of West Coast Nasdaq Private Market @NPM @DrDreSay dedicated to working with private companies in advance of an IPO to provide software and resources to manage company cap tables, stock plans, and shareholder liquidity in the form of private tender offers.
– Timothy Li CEO @KuberFinancial @SuddenlyTime has been working in the FinTech and Marketplace Lending industries for the past decade. He has launched various marketplace lending platforms and was previously the CIO/CMO of RealtyMogul.com; EVP, GM of loanDepot.com; CRO at Quick Bridge Funding; SVP of Risk Management at Think Finance; and VP of Risk Management at JPMorgan Chase. Timothy also co-founded LendFoundry.com, a FinTech Lending Operating System. He also sits on various advisory boards such as Ziero Finance, Solar Mosaic, Blinker Inc., Docitt, and CreditExchange.
– Joseph Roberts CEO @MarketShift_io 10 years in Finance, CFA Charter Holder, Full Stack Hacker.
– Quang Tran Senior Product Manager @Inventure. She is passionate about learning and making great products that improve people’s lives. Her sweet spot is the intersection between strategy, technology, social mission, and leadership. She is excited by technology and innovation, something I get to experience every day in my current work at InVenture.